Thursday, November 17, 2016

News » Product Recommendations

I've added a new page to the website: A Product Recommendations page. I'm sometimes asked what software and tools I use to create Aww, Feathers! and what books I recommend. So I've gathered some of my top recommendations and put them on a page for you to see. You'll notice that they're displayed in the form of amazon links. If you purchase any of the items by clicking the links provided, I get a percentage of the sale (and in some cases, even if you click the link and then buy a different item, I'll still get a commission). So if you have any interested in the items listed, whether for yourself or a gift for someone else, please use the links provided, as it's an easy way to help support Aww, Feathers! without any extra from you! To be clear, even though I'm compensated for any resulting sales, they are all sincere recommendations of the items that have helped me the most to create my webcomic and other projects.
Click here to visit the page, or you can find it in the menu above under the "Extras" heading.

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2f3VtIr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment