Saturday, November 5, 2016

News » I'm a dad!! Again!!!

Hooo boy. Literally.

I don't remember if I ever mentioned the gender of our baby when I said we were expecting. In our first ultrasound we were told to expect another girl. Welp, less than a month before the baby came we went in for another ultrasound and found out we were actually having a boy! Obviously we love him just as much as we would love a second daughter, but it was still quite the shock considering we'd been assuming we'd have another girl for the previous six months or so!

Our little boy came to us on Halloween night! Yeah, no kidding! So I've been taking the week off to help take care of him, my wife, and our two-year-old, who already loves her new brother, even though she was expecting a sister! So far he's been quite healthy and we're doing all right as a family, if a bit exhausted!

Enter the guest comics. The timing for the last chapter ending was spot on. I've got a couple of bonus comics for the coming week, and guest comics will officially begin appearing on November 15th, and will probably run through the end of the year. I received enough submissions to post two per week during that time! Thank you all so much! This is going to be a big help! During that time I'm going to refill my buffer (I've been completing each page by the skin of my teeth for the past six months or so), finish some other items in my backlog (a few improvements to the website for instance) and get some much needed rest (since I'm currently running mostly on prayers, video game music, and copious amounts of Halloween candy)! And then we'll begin 2017 with a brand new chapter in the story! Huzzah!

That's all for now, but don't worry. I won't be disappearing during this time. I'll still be active on the site and on social media while the guest comics are running. Feel free to continue leaving your comments and chat with me. :-) And look forward to those guest comics! We've got some really good ones coming up!

Until next time!

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2eqnbij
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment