Tuesday, September 3, 2019

News » Today's Update and Upcoming Newsletter

Hey all! For years now I've prided myself on posting an update to Aww, Feathers! every week, even on days when I haven't been able to finish a complete comic page and would try to at least provide a small doodle or mini-comic. I've finally come to the conclusion that it's probably better for you, my readers, and also for me personally to just take the time off when things come up and use the time I would have spent on mini-comics and the like on actually finishing the next page! As I mentioned before, after this chapter is finished I plan to release future chapters only after they have been finished so there won't be any unexpected breaks in the middle of the chapter.

I am also putting together an email newsletter to update those who are interested whenever a new comic page comes out, as well as to share other projects I'm working on. If you'd like to be one of the first to join the newsletter when it's ready, <a href="https://ift.tt/30THfmf can let me know on this form.</a>

Thanks as always for reading!

from Aww, Feathers! Updates https://ift.tt/2ZJN8EY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment