Thursday, October 11, 2018

Now offering GAME commissions!



Hey guys! I'm offering a brand new type of commission: it's a GAME commission! I'll create a short mini-game according to your specifications. I can build it for web, desktop, or Android. Check out the link below for an example. (It does take about 15 seconds to load on my computer, so be patient!)

https://ine-platform-demo.netlify.com/

I'd like to make at least a few of these to use as examples in my portfolio to show future clients what I can do. So for a VERY limited time, I'm offering them for much cheaper than I would normally charge for this kind of project. The first person to claim one will get their custom game made for only $50! That's for a game of similar scope and complexity to the example below, so if you'd like something more complex, the price will go up accordingly. Also note that these game commissions are for personal use and entertainment only, and not for commercial use. If you want me to make a game that you intend to make money off of, talk to me about the specifics and we'll work something out.

If you're interested, contact me at josh@jaylarkstudios.com!

from Jay Lark Studios https://ift.tt/2A6RYyC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment