Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Skye Con Badge

My first ever con badge commission! Thanks so much to Skye for trusting me with this. I'm very happy with it! You can see what the physical badge looks like here: sta.sh/099sq0pr5pc

I'd definitely be interested in doing more badge commissions! A full body one like this will be around $30, plus extra for supplies and shipping if you want it turned into a physical badge and sent to you. If you plan on attending Anthro Weekend Utah this year though, you can pick up your badge from my vendor table to save on shipping! Comment or message me for details if you're interested. I am finishing up my book campaign at the moment, so I won't be able to start working on any new commissions right away. But you can reserve yourself a spot for when I am available again.

Speaking of my book, the last day of the campaign is this Saturday, and we're currently just one physical book order away from our stretch goal! You could help us close that gap right now! Visit AwwFeathersBook.com to support the book!
thumbnail


from DeviantArt: inejwstine/13041598's gallery https://ift.tt/2KPvWDo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment