Monday, November 27, 2017

News » AWU Panel Video!

<p class="centeredImage">
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CnO5Puf9pPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</p>

If you were unable to attend Anthro Weekend Utah this year or if you missed the panel I gave, you're in luck! I was able to have it recorded and uploaded to YouTube! In it I share a few tips and insights from my own experience starting a webcomic.

"So you want to be an artist, writer, musician or other content creator. That's great! Except for one problem... You feel like an amateur. It's okay; I've been there. In fact... I'm still there. But over the course of creating my own webcomic I've picked up a few tricks that have made me feel a bit more like I know what I'm doing. I want to share them with you! So stop by for a few remarks from Lark (Ha!) and bring your questions. It's hard to create, but it's better together!"

Includes a Q&A section at the end. Some of the questions from the audience were are a bit difficult to hear, and I didn't always remember to repeat them for the recording, so I included captions for them.

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2zIvt4D
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment