Saturday, September 16, 2017

News » A Much Needed Detour

I must ask you all for patience. The past few weeks have been rather difficult on me and my family. Without going into too much detail, we're currently dealing with a sickness in the family that is quite serious, as well as the sickness of a beloved family pet. We'll be all right. Still, things have been rather emotionally draining lately. While trying to keep up on the work I need to do for Aww, Feathers! I finally decided I need a brief reprieve. So I'll be taking the next couple weeks off from updating the regular story. Much as I hate delaying the next chapter of the story, I feel this will be good for me and will allow me to more easily sort out some things in real life. In addition, there are things I still need to do in order to prepare for AWU, and I want to give myself adequate time to do them.
Not to worry; I won't leave you without anything in the meantime. I've whipped up something I hope you'll find at least somewhat amusing. Have you ever seen someone try to tell an entire story using only emoji? This isn't quite that extreme. But I've redone the previous chapter, replacing all the dialogue with emoji, to see how clearly they could communicate what's going on, haha! I hope you enjoy it at least a little. It was kind of a fun exercise. Check back Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for the next two weeks.
Thank you for understanding. This summer has been rough. But we're going to make it through.

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2wybU8w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment