Thursday, March 2, 2017

News » New Milestone! (and a clarification)

Greetings friends! I have excellent news! This month we reached a new funding milestone! As a result, there will be a bonus story update tomorrow! Be sure to check back!
For every month that we meet or beat our new funding level and there's a new chapter during that month, there will be an extra story update for everyone! (Limit one extra update per chapter.) This makes me happy, because it means more content for my awesome readers and it will help move the story along!
Note: this bonus update is happening right at the end of the current chapter. As a result, the Q&A page will be released on Tuesday, and the next normal page (the beginning of a new chapter!) will be up on Friday. After that, we'll be back to our normal update schedule. As always, if you like getting extra updates and would like to help keep it that way while unlocking some extra goodies along the way, check out Aww, Feathers! on Patreon! For as little as $1 per month, you can help make it happen!

Finally, unrelated, but a few have expressed confusion and even sadness at my recent adoption of Lark as my new avatar. I think I could have done a better job at explaining him, so allow me to quickly clarify.
Yes, I've used Ine as a character to represent myself online in the past, especially among family and friends. Honestly, I don't really anticipate that changing. Lark's primary role will be to represent me as the author of the comic. This is to help reduce confusion between myself, and Ine the comic character. Again, if you know me as Ine, don't worry, I'll still answer to it. Ine's not going away.

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2lXoJas
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment