Thursday, February 16, 2017

News » Ask the Author! A Call for Questions!

In the near future I'll be doing an Author Q&A page, so I want to hear what questions you have. Unlike previous Q&A pages however, these aren't questions about the world or the characters of Aww, Feathers! but for me specifically! What do you want to know about me? ("What do you do for fun?" "What's your favorite book/movie/game genre?" "If you could have one superpower, what would it be?" etc.) These could also be questions about the creative process I use to create the comic. ("What tools do you use?" "What's the easiest/most difficult part of the process?" etc.) So open up! Don't be shy! Ask me as many questions as you want, and I'll pick as many as I can fit on a page or two.

Feel free to leave your questions as a comment here or on social media, or if you prefer you can email them to me at awwfeathers@gmail.com. Please note that unless otherwise specified, your screenname may be included with your question. So please let me know if you'd prefer to remain anonymous or to use a specific name.

Thanks, and ask away!

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2kBtpPl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment