Wednesday, August 3, 2016

News » SUCCESS!! GOAL MEET!

For the past several months, Aww, Feathers! has only been updating three or four times per month. This has always been an important personal project to me, and I plan to keep updating it at least a few times every month, whatever happens. However, it's been my goal to be able to dedicate more time to it than I had previously. In order to achieve that goal while still fulfilling my responsibilities with my job and my family, I needed to see how much interest and support I could gain for the story. Thanks to my wonderful supporters on Patreon, an important milestone has been met.

Aww, Feathers! is now officially back to updating its main storyline every week, and will continue to do so as long as our current funding level is maintained or exceeded. Thank you all so much for helping to make it possible!

So what's next? You may notice that our next goal has already been posted, and that it's a bit further away to reach than previous goals have been. Because I only have so much time to work on Aww, Feathers! more frequent updates will be harder to come by, at least for the time being. However, after our new baby comes in November, there will be some new incentives to help us reach new milestones. And perhaps someday... *stares wistfully into the distance* ...someday... I may be able to work on Aww, Feathers! more full time. Such an apple-pie-in-the-sky dream is still plenty far away, but in the meantime I'm happy to dedicate what time is available to creating a story that I and others love.

For those who are not yet pledging on Patreon, know that I value your readership as well and that your support is also valuable. If you'd like to help in some way here's an assignment for you: find someone you've never shared Aww, Feathers! with, and tell them about it, why you enjoy it, and perhaps even share your favorite page or chapter with them! Seriously, word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to increase an audience. And of course, if your situation allows, consider pledging just a small amount on <a href="http://ift.tt/1RVNrxB;. Even less than a dollar! Every pledge--large or small--has helped us reach the point we're at now.

And finally, thank you once again to those who have already pledged their support on Patreon! It's been such a great journey, and it's only getting started! I hope you enjoy the stories that are to come!

-Josh

from Aww, Feathers! Updates http://ift.tt/2b28mCn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment